The mission of FightPiracy.org is to:
- Protect global intellectual property rights & artist freedom of speech;
- Conduct consumer, industry & technical research
- Advocate strong protection of creative works produced and distributed by the music & movie industry;
- Fight copyright theft around the world;
- Provide leadership in meeting new & emerging industry challenges.
The Fight Piracy Organization provides global services in government relations, business development, corporate education & intellectual property protection to the leading companies that are setting the pace for the digital age. FightPiracy.org's also provides a wide resource for information for eliminating the online fraud, identity theft and cybercrimes that result from phishing, pharming, malware & email spoofing. You can follow us on Twitter @ FightPiracy
Support the .MUSIC™ (dotMusic) domain name extension for the web & music community. Sign the petition at Music.us
The .MUSIC™ initative supports the protection of copyrights & intellectual capital of music works; & Musicians' rights and fair financial compensation. The MUSIC™ initiative is community-based, composed of musicians, bands, artists, producers, engineers, managers, organizations (record labels, publishers, performance rights organizations, industry associations, music societies, studios, retailers, aggregators, digital stores, manufacturers), educational universities / institutions / educators, community websites & music industry professionals.